Protecting You Is Our Priority
NOTE: This news article is an archived post that was posted on the date above. The information contained in this post was applicable for that date only. Some of the information below may have expired.
1. We’ll be taking customers temperatures prior to their entrance into the branches.
2. We’ll be limiting the number of customers allowed in the branches at one time.
3. We’ll be limiting the entrances & exits at some branches.
4. We’ve installed sneeze guards at customer windows and desks
5. We’ll be cleaning and sanitizing throughout the day
Thank you to all of our customers and employees who have adjusted and grown with us during a time of constant change. It’s our pleasure to welcome all of you back into the branches. Stop by for help with all of your banking needs or just to say “hi” if you’d like!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your local branch (which you can find here). We’ll see you soon & please continue to #banklocal.