Use of this site constitutes agreement to terms, conditions and notices. The materials on this website are intended for informational purposes only. The website content is not comprehensive on any subject matter nor is the information intended to constitute accounting, tax, legal, consulting, or other professional advice. The information and materials contained in this website are subject to change without notice. Additional disclaimers may appear throughout the site.
First Bank owns the all rights, title, and interest in and to the website’s IP. It is unlawful to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, frame in another website, use on any other website, transfer, or sell any information from this website.
Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, or information that may become outdated. Changes and/or improvements may be made to the website, data, and/or servers at any time.
First Bank employees, unless individually licensed and specifically denoted in their credentials, are not qualified to, and are prohibited from representing themselves as accountants, attorneys, certified financial planners, estate planners, investment specialists or tax experts; and will not advise you in those matters. Prior to making any financial decision, contact a professional tax and/or legal advisor.
To use First Bank’s website, you must have a personal computer equipped with a modem or other access device. You are responsible for the selection, installation, maintenance, and operation of your computer and software. First Bank is not responsible for any errors, failures, or malfunctions of your computer or software. First Bank is not responsible for ensuring that your computer and software are compatible with the First Bank website. First Bank may occasionally change system requirements for using the website.
USA Patriot Act
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. When you open a First Bank account, you’ll be asked for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow First Bank to identify you. First Bank staff may also ask to see your driver’s license and/or other identifying documents.
Equal Housing Lender
First Bank is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580. For more information, go to https://www.fdic.gov/regulations/laws/rules/2000-6000.html.
First Banks asks that users of the website be respectful when using the site. Please do not use First Bank’s website or any First Bank social media presence for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. Do not use the website or services in any way that could damage the website, services, customers, users, or general business of First bank.
Do not use First Bank’s website or services related to the website to:
- To harass, abuse, or threaten others, or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights;
- To violate any intellectual property rights of First Bank or any third party;
- To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another;
- To perpetrate any fraud;
- To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme;
- To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
- To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group;
- To unlawfully gather information about others.
Termination & Suspension
First Bank reserves the right to block any user from the site for violating any terms of this agreement or any action deemed abuse or disruptive to First Bank’s website or the general business of First Bank.
Third Party Links
This site may contain links to other websites (“linked sites” or “third-party sites”). The linked sites are not under the control of First Bank, and therefore First Bank is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, including any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to a linked site. First Bank provides third-party links only as a convenience.
First Bank and third-party providers to the website may need to interrupt access to the website, portions of the website, and/or third-party link sites to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. First Bank will try to provide on-screen notification in advance of known maintenance site interruptions. First Bank is not responsible for downtime due to causes beyond its control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances. In cases where First Bank does not provide advance notice of downtime, for any reason, First Bank will have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
Social Media Community Guidelines
As a community bank, First Bank (the Bank) encourages you to connect with us through our social media sites.
To ensure that users act responsibly, please use the following guidelines when assessing, posting, commenting or using any of the Bank’s social media sites:
- 1. Please do not provide any personal or company proprietary information or account details through the First Bank’s social media sites. For Bank service-related questions or concerns, please call 800.918.2856 or contact us through our secure website form at: https://www.firstbankms.com/contact-us
- 2. When on any social media site, adhere to that site’s rules, terms and conditions. In addition, social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter are owned by third parties and not affiliated with the Bank. First Bank is not responsible for the privacy or security policies on these sites or any sites that may be linked from them.
- 3. Please be respectful and use sound judgement when interacting on social media. Unauthorized use of First Bank sites or misuse of any information posted to a site is strictly prohibited. The Bank reserves the right to moderate and delete any content. Any content deemed unlawful, obscene, abusive, racially or ethically inappropriate, or otherwise offensive will be removed.
- 4. First Bank seeks to protect copyright and trademark rights and asks that users do the same. If you feel that a copyright infringement has occurred, please contact the First Bank Compliance Department.
- 5. First Bank employees are asked to disclose their employment status with the bank when posting so that the Bank’s social media communities might be aware of any bias.
- 6. Please do not post advertising for personal gain, spam, junk mail and/or chain letters on the Bank’s social media sites. Refrain from posting comments advocating illegal activity. These posts will be removed.
- 7. Do not misrepresent your identity or entity on the Bank’s social media sites – or in any way manipulate the origin or identifier of the content.
- 8. Please keep comments in plain text format and avoid any URL links or posts in HTML format.
These terms may be updated as needed. Anyone with questions on these guidelines should feel free to call the bank at 800.918.2856 or mail: First Bank, 100 S. Broadway, McComb, MS 39648.